Agora is Vulcan Forged’s simple to use system for creating art NFTs. A no gas fee NFT heaven. With Agora, you can create and collect without worrying about hidden costs. Fancy yourself as the creator of the next NFT collectible trend? No problem!
For just 1 $LAVA (current price at time of writing, $0.12) you can mint your own NFT using Agora’s simple to use system- and from there go on to build a collection, list your NFT on the marketplace, the possibilities are endless.
So, what do you need to start? Some art! If you have a creation ready to immortalise on blockchain as an NFT, you’ll need a My Forge account. Once you’ve signed up, you can head to agora.vulcanforged.com and take a look around. You’ll need the 1 $LAVA fee, we’ll cover how to get $LAVA below.
NFTs have been all the rage for the last year, but one of the most commonly asked questions throughout the web is:
How do I create an NFT?
We’ve made the process easy.
- Sign up for a My Forge account.
- Earn, or use the VulcanDex– the first dedicated decentralized exchange (DEX) for gaming tokens, to get some $LAVA. If you’re a player of some of the Vulcan Forged ecosystem games (at present, VulcanVerse and Berserk but this will soon expand) you can be earning $LAVA through our play-to-earn model!
If you’re not a gamer, or you want to fast-track that first $LAVA to dive straight into Agora and NFT creation / collection, you could head to our decentralised exchange, VulcanDex. Here, you can swap $USDC, $PYR, $MATIC or $WETH (wrapped $ETH) for $LAVA- find out more about using VulcanDex here.
- Go to your My Forge wallets. Here you’ll see your balances. As long as you have more than 1 $LAVA available, you can create an NFT in Agora!
- Click on the link for Agora and then click on Start Selling.
5. Click Mint New
6. Select your Collectible Type– at present this is single, but in future multiple will become an option. Now you can upload your artwork (drag and drop or choose your file). Note that maximum file size is 5MB. Permitted file types are JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP and BMP.
7. Enter your Title, Description, Tags and whether you want to list your NFT on the Marketplace. If you go for the Marketplace option, you have the choice of Fixed Price, Timed Auction and Open for Bids.
Finally, you can choose whether you want to add to an existing or create a new Collection.
That’s it! Your NFT is created and if you chose that option, will be listed on the marketplace.