On 29th March at 4pm GMT, selected people who have registered and passed KYC will be receiving their PYR tokens (what is PYR? Check out our PYR 101).
So, how does this work?
You will need to have registered for the PYR sale — registration was in February and early March. If you didn’t do that, read no further and await PYR hitting exchanges.
For those of you who have whitelisted:
1. Go to vulcanforged.com/sales
2. Enter the same email address you used in the previous registration process and create a password.
3. Complete the KYC process. This involves submitting documents and is managed by Blockpass.org. Note- Vulcan Forged has no say whatsoever over the KYC process. If you are having issues with approval, submit a support ticket to Blockpass.
4. Select how you wish to make payment — ETH, VET, MATIC or USDT and input your sending wallet address (this cannot be from be an exchange).
You have four options for how you want to purchase your PYR.
5. !IMPORTANT Then, Go to myforge.vulcanforged.com. This is your Vulcan wallet and MUST be used to receive your PYR.
6. If you haven’t already, make an account and login
8. Go to ‘My Wallets’ and copy your PYR Address: